Friday, February 18, 2011

New Room

Kia Ora! So yesterday we had to go back to school to do enrollment. I was stuck there for three hours. They don't have a very efficient way of doing enrollment, but I got all the classes I wanted. I am taking a landscape architecture studio, Colour, Pattern, and Light, Intro to Practice and Management, and The People of Polynesia. It should be a good semester. I hope. So about my roommate taking my room, well I got it back. I know you're all thinking I was really mean about it, but I can promise you I wasn't. So yesterday afternoon we switched rooms, and now I have the most amazing view ever.






I told you it was amazing. I get to see all that from my bed. Anyways, so I have a new favorite lunch. A ham, cheese with chives, and avocado sandwich. It is the most delicious sandwich I have ever had. And then a kiwi fruit on the side. The kiwi fruit here is absolutely amazing. I just want to keep eating it. We have to say kiwi fruit instead of just kiwi because then you might be talking about the bird or the people, and you don't really want to tell anyone that you had a kiwi for lunch.Until next time...
Kia Ora,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment