Monday, March 21, 2011

Exploding Toilets

Kia Ora! I cannot believe I forgot to blog about this. Yesterday I came home to find my flatmate Jen sitting in front of the tv with a blank face. I don't think she knew how to react. On the news, they were talking about the earthquake in Christ Church and how it messed with their sewers creating exploding toilets. Not cool. So the residents of Christ Church not only are trying to pick up their lives, but are also trying to stay safe from their exploding toilets. I have no idea if any have actually exploded, but there is a definite concern. They showed people's toilets with heavy items sitting on top to hold all the sewage in if perhaps it would explode. I'm not sure what they're doing in the mean time when they have to go. Are they going outside? Or are they taking the chance of using the toilet? All I know is that I sure as hell would not want to be sitting on that toilet when and if it did explode. Until next time...

Kia Ora,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment